All over the world, we are facing the challenge of restructuring and adapting the energy market. At Pantaenius, we have pooled some of our core competencies and can thus offer excellent integrated insurance solutions for the following energy projects:
To determine your individual risk, we evaluate your complex stakeholder environment and ensure that your financial interests are safeguarded.
Pantaenius actively supports your project with professional conflict and damage management.
Individual insurance solutions
The insurance concept, which is tailored to your risk profile and the phases of your project, guarantees you the perfect balance between economic expenditure and existential protection.
As an owner-managed Hanseatic insurance broker, we attach great importance to service, customer proximity and comprehensive support via permanent contacts. This is what the name Pantaenius, a medium-sized company, has stood for since 1899.
An eye for the big Picture
Our expertise for the LNG industry and our expertise in transport and ports form the basis of our services to you. Together with our in-depth knowledge of the relevant legal situation in Germany as well as maritime risks, this enables Pantaenius to provide you with a total view.
Hanseatic professionalism and LNG Expertise
Pantaenius has a proven team of engineers, solicitors and brokers who develop project-specific products and services to create insurance solutions for the LNG industry.
Pantaenius guarantees you transparent interface management of the insurance solution throughout all project phases. This creates free capacity for you to concentrate on your Project.
You thus have the security of knowing that all risks have been taken into account in the insurance concept in a way that protects your balance sheet.
- Apprenticeship as Insurance clerk
- BSC Insurance and Investment, City University of London
- Two and a half years with the German mutual underwriter Gothaer VVaG in Cologne
- One year with Lambert Fenchurch
- Managing Partner Pantaenius Versicherungsmakler GmbH
- Insurance Due Diligence of M&A, tailor made insurance coverage for construction, real estate, property developers and builders risk
- Responsible for the coordination of International Insurance Programmes
- Apprenticeship as shipbuilder in Husum
- Graduate engineer in shipbuilding after studying shipbuilding at the University of Hamburg
- Author of technical best-practice for bunkering seagoing vessels with LNG
- Head of Business Development LNG Infrastructure for service providers in the maritime, oil and gas industries
- Global consulting for LNG infrastructure operators
- Global consulting for developers of LNG bunker facilities
- Consulting of German and European authorities on how to create LNG regulations
- Maritime LNG platform
- Apprenticeship as insurance clerk in Hamburg
- Studied law at the Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Germany
- Admitted to the bar in 2006 with focus on civil construction and architectural law
- Underwriter liability with a well-known German insurer
- Risk Consultant Construction Industry Pantaenius Germany
- Support of well-known industrial construction companies
- responsible decision-maker for the insurance of many major projects across the entire federal area